Create - 2
Modify - 1
Destroy - 1
Move/Control - 1
Perceive - 2
Sphere of the Deity (3)
- [CREATE] Summon the Olives (easy) - Summons a pool of olive oil. Amount of oil based on the power of the spell.
- [CREATE] Send to Seed (easy) - creates seeds of one type of plant present in the area, or causes one plant present in the area to mature to a seed-bearing age and produce seeds.
- [CREATE] Invoke the Greater Way (very difficult) -
- [DESTROY] Dispell Death (easy) - Decomposes a body into dust. Power of the spell determines the mass destroyed.
- [PERCEIVE] Hidden Springs (medium) - Will show a number of nearby water sources, with distance and direction provided for each.
- [PERCEIVE] Translate the Scroll (easy) - D/3 supplement to language skills
- [PERCEIVE] Whispers of the Way (medium) - D/3 supplement to perception
- [MODIFY] Clean the Camp (very easy) - makes an area perfect for camping. At the highest level, it will also create a prepared fire pit.
- [MODIFY] The Javelin of Ceylon (difficult) -
- [MODIFY] The Time of Things Unseen (difficult) -
- [MOVE/CONTROL] Persuade the Fairy (easy) - adds magic to etiquette vs. fae and elves.
- [MOVE/CONTROL] The Dragon's Bane (difficult) -
- [CREATE] Thorn of the Lion (easy) - Heals an animal 1 wound level. Power vs. damage class of the wound. (Note: This spell is medium difficulty if cast during combat.)
- [DESTROY] Pox of the Fields (easy) - Animal takes 1 wound level. Power vs. unmodified strength.
- [CREATE] Conjure Fruit (very easy) - Creates a basic fruit. Quality of the fruit created is based on the power of the spell.
- [DESTROY] Harbor's Curse (easy) - This is a touch spell. Harvested wood rots. Power vs. strength of the object touched.
- [CREATE] Bind the Gaping Wound (easy) - Seals a wound and increases chiurgury skill (x/3D)
- [DESTROY] Weariness of Life (very easy) - This is a touch spell. Causes 2 levels of exhaustion. Power vs. unmodified strength.
- [PERCEIVE] Nature of Things (very easy) - senses the type and strength of a spell
Undefined spells from the book of Ehei:
realms of destruction:
* how to summon elven ancestors to pacify enemies. (ritual)
* A ritual to remove fires (normally used at home, but can be used anywhere)
* how to prevent decay of objects of importance. (can be used on books, wood, or other objects)
* ability to destroy acres of farmland
* turns weapons into farm implements
* restores natural order of an area by degrading walls. (ritual)
realms of hearth and harvest:
* ability to find herbs
* ability to expand a fire to encourage warmth
* leeches toxin from a body (remove poison)
* polish and clean metals
* draws all salt out of a body
* improved skills in cooking and alchemy
* restoration of will and potential of a supplicant (ritual)
* reincarnation according to the weight of a soul (ritual)
* allows for communication through fire
* shows distance and direction of home from any direction
* any land no longer grown as it should can reveal it's past
* supplement sight with divine energy to see hidden
* impose geas that can not be removed by magical means
* protection spells for a campsite
* blessing spells for harvest
* create food and water